Huge capacity for long life in high-drain devices
Approx. 28% higher capacity than eneloop
High capacity suitable for heavy use of high-drain devices
Retains 85 %*1 capacity after one year in storage
Twice the number of external camera strobe flashes*2
Made in Japan
Panasonic eneloop is designed, manufactured, and tested in Japan to rigorous quality-control standards. No matter where you are in the world, expect supreme Japanese craftsmanship with every battery.
- Shipped charged and ready to use
- Take 5x digital pictures*3
- Superior performance at 0 ℃ and works in temperatures as low as -20 ℃*4
- Reuse and recharge up to 500 times*5
- *1 Capacity retention based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 (7.3.2) when stored at 20 °C (based on Panasonic’s estimation) and compared with minimum capacity. Varies according to conditions of use.
- *2 Comparison made with comparable standard alkaline battery. One flash every two seconds for twenty flashes, pausing for 10 minutes (25 ℃, flash power at 1 Hz).
- *3 Digital camera shots in comparison with alkaline battery. Temperature 25 ℃/77 °F, flash once every three shots/every 20 seconds, LCD on at all times. Results may vary depending on camera and conditions.
- *4 Operation time is shorter than that at room temperature regardless of appliance used.
- *5 Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2011 (22.214.171.124). Varies according to conditions of use. 150 times based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2017 (126.96.36.199).
|Camera Flash||Approx. 600 shots||Approx. 800 shots||Approx. 300 shots||Approx. 100 shots|
|Digital Cameras||Approx. 1,000 shots||Approx. 1,200 shots||Approx. 500 shots||Approx. 250 shots|
|Shaver||Approx. 3 hours||Approx. 4 hours||Approx. 1.5 hours||Approx. 2 hours|
|Mouse||Approx. 80 days||Approx. 100 days||Approx. 40 days||Approx. 110 days|
|LED Light||Approx. 5 hours||Approx. 7 hours||Approx. 2.5 hours||Approx. 5 hours|
|Games||Approx. 20 hours||Approx. 30 hours||Approx. 10 hours||Approx. 30 hours|
|Toys||Approx. 6 hours||Approx. 8 hours||Approx. 3 hours||Approx. 7 hours|
|DECT Phones||Approx. 15 hours||Approx. 20 hours||Approx. 7.5 hours||-|
|Wall Clock||Approx. 2 years||Approx. 2 years||Approx. 1 year||Approx. 2 years|
Note: The above specifications are based on the theoretical capacity of the battery and the consumption power rate of the equipment. Results may vary greatly depending on the conditions of use, models used, ambient temperature, and equipment condition. Runtime of eneloop product is measured with battery fully charged. Performance time may be shorter if the battery has been left unused for a period of time after being fully charged. All data is approximate. Runtime specifications may be different when eneloop is used with appliances not included in the table.
Sales by country
New Zealand,Philippines,Saudi,Singapore,Sri Lanka,Taiwan,Thailand,UAE,United States,Vietnam
- Do not disassemble.
- Do not dispose of in fire, put in backwards, mix different battery types, non-rechargeable battery or short circuit.
- Do not connect the (+) and (-) ends with metal objects.
- Do not use in water proof flashlight or any device with an air tight battery compartment. *Otherwise, may explode or leak, causing personal injury.
- Keep batteries out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact your doctor or local poison control center.
- Charging time：
- 1.5 hrs (2AA)