Recharge Up to 3,000 times*1
IEC Regulation 2017 1,000 times*2
Retains 70 %*3 capacity after five years in storage
Ideal for basic use
Made in Japan
Panasonic eneloop lite is designed, manufactured, and tested in Japan to rigorous quality-control standards.
No matter where you are in the world, expect supreme Japanese craftsmanship with every battery.
- Shipped charged and ready to use
- Superior performance at 0 ℃ and works in temperatures as low as -20 ℃*4
- Purchase price offset by ultra-long lifespan and reusability
- Switching to eneloop reduces wastage and your impact on the environment
- Recharge any time at any stage of depletion (no memory effect)
- A range of chargers available for fast battery replenishment
- Conforms to the Green Certificate System*5
- *1 Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2011 (18.104.22.168). Varies according to conditions of use.
- *2 IEC 61951-2 2017 (22.214.171.124).
- *3 Capacity retention based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 (7.3.2) when stored at 20 °C (based on Panasonic’s estimation) and compared with minimum capacity. Varies according to conditions of use.
- *4 Operation time will be shorter than that at room temperature. Operating time varies according to equipment.
- *5 As part of our participation in the Green Certificate system, we use solar power to charge eneloop batteries prior to sale.
|Camera Flash||Approx. 600 shots||Approx. 800 shots||Approx. 300 shots||Approx. 100 shots|
|Digital Cameras||Approx. 1,000 shots||Approx. 1,200 shots||Approx. 500 shots||Approx. 250 shots|
|Shaver||Approx. 3 hours||Approx. 4 hours||Approx. 1.5 hours||Approx. 2 hours|
|Mouse||Approx. 80 days||Approx. 100 days||Approx. 40 days||Approx. 110 days|
|LED Light||Approx. 5 hours||Approx. 7 hours||Approx. 2.5 hours||Approx. 5 hours|
|Games||Approx. 20 hours||Approx. 30 hours||Approx. 10 hours||Approx. 30 hours|
|Toys||Approx. 6 hours||Approx. 8 hours||Approx. 3 hours||Approx. 7 hours|
|DECT Phones||Approx. 15 hours||Approx. 20 hours||Approx. 7.5 hours||-|
|Wall Clock||Approx. 2 years||Approx. 2 years||Approx. 1 year||Approx. 2 years|
Note: The above specifications are based on the theoretical capacity of the battery and the consumption power rate of the equipment. Results may vary greatly depending on the conditions of use, models used, ambient temperature, and equipment condition. Runtime of eneloop product is measured with battery fully charged. Performance time may be shorter if the battery has been left unused for a period of time after being fully charged. All data is approximate. Runtime specifications may be different when eneloop is used with appliances not included in the table.
Sales by country
- Do not disassemble.
- Do not dispose of in fire, put in backwards, mix different battery types, non-rechargeable battery or short circuit.
- Do not connect the (+) and (-) ends with metal objects.
- Do not use in water proof flashlight or any device with an air tight battery compartment. *Otherwise, may explode or leak, causing personal injury.
- Keep batteries out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact your doctor or local poison control center.