- Charge Batteries via USB Port
- Input type: USB
- USB cable included (USB-A, USB-micro B)
- Charging Time: Approx. 10 Hours (eneloop AA x 2).10 Hours (eneloop pro AA x 2)*
- Accepts AA x 2 / AAA x 2
- Single LED Indicator (Green: Charging)
- Ultra-Light weight for Travel (39 g)
- Timer Cut: Recharges for a preset time, even if battery is full.
- Dimensions: 40 (W) x 90 (L) x 26 (H) mm
- Weight: 39 g (Excluding USB cable)
*A battery wil not receive a full charge if it has a mAh capacity higher than those stated above.
Sales by Country
How to Use
Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
If a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
2 batteries should be charged simultaneously.
If a AA size and AAA size battery is inserted, the indicator will blink and the batteries will not charge.It is not possible to charge one battery in isolation
Connect the USB cable to a USB terminal or a USB adapter for AC (not included).
Check the LED light on the unit.
The charger will indicate that charging is conducted through the indicator lights being lit.
If the indicator does not light or blinks
Make sure that the batteries are inserted correctly and that proper contact is made with each terminal
Check that the USB cable and USB power adaptor are correctly inserted
Check that the batteries are not damaged and are rechargeable
After charging time, disconnect the included USB cable and remove the batteries.
For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function after approximately 10 hours. However the charging times shown in Table are recommended for longer battery life.