8 slot charging
LED & Dry cell battery detection
- Input type: AC
- Charging Time: Approx. 5 Hours (eneloop AA x 1 to 8), Approx. 6 Hours (eneloop pro AA x 1 to 8)
- Accepts Up to 8 x AA, 8 x AAA, Combination of AA/AAA Batteries
- Ideal for Commercial and Business Use (Reduce Cost and Save Time)
- Individual Voltage Control Function for Greater Efficiency
- 8 x LED Indicators (Green Indicates Charging in Progress)
- Detects voltage and stops charging just after overflow.
- Auto voltage
- Dimensions: 147 (W) x 119 (L) x 28 (H) mm
- Weight: 240 g (Excluding AC cord)
Sales by Country
China, CIS, Europe, India, Japan, TaiwanTechnologies
How to Use
Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
If a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger may be damaged.
Each battery is charged individually.
You can charge a single AA or AAA battery or up to eight at one time.
Connect the power cord to the charger.
Plug the power cord into standard 100-240 V AC outlet.
Check the LED light on the unit.
Blinking : checking the batteries' status
Green light : charging
If LED light keeps blinking;
→Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged
The battery is fully charged when the green light turns off.
For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
Charging times shown in Table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
Unplug the charger from AC outlet and remove batteries.