- Input type: USB
- USB cable included (USB-A, USB-micro B)
- Accepts AA x 2 or 4 / AAA x 2 or 4
- Charging Time: Approx. 10 Hours (eneloop AA x 2 or 4)
- 2 x LED Indicators (Green: Charging)
- Ultra-light weight 65 g Design Ideal for Travel
- Timer Cut: Recharges for a preset time, even if battery is full.
- Dimensions: 66 (W) x 85 (L) x 27.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 65 g (Excluding USB cable)
Sales by Country
How to Use
Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
If a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
Please charge 2 or 4 batteries simultaneously.
(no individual charging)
Check the possible combinations of inserted batteries
Connect the USB cable to a USB terminal or a USB adapter for AC (not included).
Check the LED light on the unit.
Blinking : checking the batteries' status
Green light : charging
If LED light keeps blinking;
→Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged
After charging time, shown in Table 1, disconnect the charger and remove the batteries.
For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function after approximately 10 hours.
However the charging times shown in Table 1 are recommended for longer battery life.