Remaining capacity and charging status indication
3-color LED indicates charge progress by detecting voltage.
Indicates remaining battery power with red, yellow, and green lights.
Flashing LED colors indicate approximate battery replacement timing.
- 3 LED Colors Indicate Charge Progress, Battery Status, and Battery Life
- Features Battery Life Checker (Rapid Flashes at End of Life)
- Input type: AC
- Individual control
- Rapid charging
- Charging Time: Approx. 1.5 Hours (eneloop AA x 1 to 2), Approx. 3 Hours (eneloop AA x 3 to 4), Approx. 2 Hours (eneloop pro AA x 1 to 2), Approx. 4 Hours (eneloop pro AA x 3 to 4)
- Accepts AA x 1 to 4 / AAA x 1 to 4
- Smart Charge: Detects voltage and stops charging before overflow for longer battery life.
- Auto voltage
- 4-LED indicator (3 colors)
- Dimensions: 68 (W) x 120 (L) x 28 (H) mm
- Weight: 120 g (AC plug [A-plug])
Sales by Country
New Zealand,Philippines,Saudi,Singapore,Taiwan,Thailand,UAE,United States,Vietnam
How to Use
Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
If a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
Each battery is individually charged.
You can charge any combination of up to 4 pcs of AA/AAA batteries.
Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
Check the LED light on the unit.
After 3 seconds of checking batteries' status, charging starts.
Check the charging status by the color of the light.
Something wrong with the LED light?
Blinking red : Invalid batteries (i.e., non-rechargeable, or end-of-life rechargeable)
blinking yellow : time to replace your recharegeable battery
The battery is fully charged when the green light turns off.
For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
Charging times shown in Table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
Unplug the charger from the AC outlet and remove the batteries.