- Input type: AC
- Charging Time: Approx. 10 Hours (eneloop AA x 2 or 4), Approx. 12 Hours (eneloop pro AA x 2 or 4)
- Accepts AA x 2 or 4 / AAA x 2 or 4
- 2-LED indicator
- Auto voltage
- Dimensions: 66 (W) x 108 (L) x 27.5 (H) mm
- Timer Cut: Recharges for a preset time, even if battery is full.
- Weight: 96 g (AC plug [A-plug])
Sales by Country
How to Use
Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
If a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
Please charge 2 or 4 batteries simultaneously.
(no individual charging)
Check the possible combinations of inserted batteries.
Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
Check the LED light on the unit.
Blinking : checking the batteries' status
Green light : charging
If LED light keeps blinking;
→Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged
After charging time, shown in Table 1, unplug the charger from the AC outlet and remove the batteries.
For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function after approximately 13 hours.
However the charging times shown in Table 1 are recommended for longer battery life.