- Input type: AC
- Charging Time: Approx. 7 Hours (eneloop AA x 1 to 4), approx. 9 Hours (eneloop pro AA x 1 to 4)
- Accepts AA x 1 to 4 / AAA x 1 to 4
- Individual Voltage Control Function for Greater Efficiency
- 4 x LED Indicators (Green Indicates Charging in Progress)
- Detects voltage and stops charging just after overflow.
- Auto voltage
- Dimensions: 65 (W) x 105 (L) x 27 (H) mm
- Weight: 91 g (Except AC attachment)
Sales by Country
How to Use
Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
If a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
Each battery is charged individually.
You can charge any combination of 4 pcs of AA/AAA batteries.
Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
Check the LED light on the unit.
Blinking : checking the batteries' status
Green light : charging
If LED light keeps blinking;
→Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged
The battery is fully charged when the light turns off.
For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
Charging times shown in Table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
Unplug the charger from the AC outlet and remove the batteries.